Monday, September 2, 2013

Welcome to your first day of CWP.  I will be using this blog to keep students and parents updated with what is happening in this class. I will be posting daily lessons, including PowerPoints from class discussions, as well as documents and assignments.

The calendar (scroll down) shows daily class topics, due dates, quiz and test dates, and daily reading assignments. Today we handed out the course description and watched a video of inspiration.

Let me know if you have any questions. Students and parents can always email me!
Thanks, and I am looking forward to examining the American systems of government and politics!

Mr. Reed

18 comments:

  1. Savannah Lehman
    Period 1
    I have a horse named Breezi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney McPherson
    Period 1
    I want to travel the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macy Reed
    Period 1
    I LOVE shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. noah underwood
    period 1
    i am going to graduate this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paige Roberts
    Period 5
    If I ever have a problem with something and someone gets me a Blizzard, then the problem will be solved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily Field
    Period 5
    I love elephants and the color yellow, and to get on my good side, I appreciate cookie dough ice cream and puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gabe Flowers
    Period 5
    Can't wait to graduate and can't wait for college!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brandon Muske
    Period 5
    cant wait to graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Justin Wilmoth
    period 5
    Basketball on the new gym floor kicks butt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MacKenzie Spencer
    Period 6
    I want to be a cop out of college

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sam Siple
    Period 1
    I was born and raised in Idaho till 7th grade and then I moved here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Riley Taylor
    Period 7
    I can't wait to graduate and go to college.

    ReplyDelete
  13. michael stevenson
    period 6th
    athletic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jordon Hysmith
    period 6th
    i want to go to japan or china
    i have been to Oregon and Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dakota DeVaux
    Period 7
    I want to go to Rome, Italy.
    I have been to 13 different States.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Noah Cima
    Period 7
    I'd like to travel around the US
    I've lived in Philly and been to Ohio and California

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lauren Tofell
    Period 7th
    I like to sing...

    ReplyDelete